The benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum:
• Immune system • Antihistamine action
• Antiaging • Antioxidant • Cardiovascular system
• Liver function, • Support during intensive care
• Support in the metabolic system • Adaptogenic activity
• Anti-inflammatory and preventive activity of neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases
• Anti-hypertensive, antithrombotic, cholesterol-lowering activity
• Immunostimulant and antitumor • Hepatoprotective
• Normalizing effect on the central nervous system
• improvement in sleep quality, general physical state
Also let's dive into the THERAPEUTIC properties of our products:
• Anti-inflammatory: Reishi contains a substance similar to hydrocortisone, widely used in pharmaceutical products to fight inflammatory states. Thanks to this substance, to ganoderma are attributed analgesic and pain-relieving properties, able to accelerate the healing processes.
• Antioxidant: vitamins B, C and D perform important antioxidant functions capable of neutralizing free radicals and cleansing the body of harmful substances. These substances, combined with germanium, perform an important anti-carcinogenic function.
• Reduction in blood glucose: ganoderma plays an important role in type II diabetes increasing the production of insulin and facilitates the entry of glucose into cells.
• Increases physical and mental endurance: it is rich in tonic properties that have a positive effect on the psycho-physical and musculoskeletal balance, fighting stress, fatigue and weakness.
• Antithrombotic: nucleosides (adenosine and guanosine) thin the blood and perform an antiplatelet function on the platelets.
• Antihypertensive: Reishi has the same function as the Ace inhibitor drugs (angiotensin converting enzyme), regulating the renal sympathetic system and lowering blood pressure.
• Anti allergic: during an allergic reaction inside our body, a substance called histamine is released, which is responsible for our discomfort. The oleic and ganoderic acids present in reishi reduce the release of this substance, limiting allergy.
• Activates the metabolism: promotes the transformation of food into energy, thus activating the metabolism. Used in the East as a support for weight loss diet.
• Immunostimulant: Reishi is often recommended by naturopaths in the case of infections, both viral and bacterial, for its ability to stimulate the cells of the immune system.
• cardiovascular protection: among the properties of Reishi there are those of keeping cholesterol levels and blood pressure under control. Ganoderma contributes to heart health by maintaining adequate blood fluidity.
WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A GO?
In the East, ganoderma has been used for centuries as a remedy to restore balance and as a support to support the heart, revitalize the body and calm the spirit. A significant number of studies conducted over the past thirty years in Japan, China, America and the United Kingdom have shown that the consumption of ganoderma is linked to the treatment of countless diseases, disorders and diseases, from asthma to ulcers or kidney inflammation. , and even as a support in AIDS cases. Most of the research highlights the role of ganoderma as a adaptogen substance, that is, as a supplement capable of bringing medical benefits by normalizing and regulating the organs and their functions. The main property of this extraordinary mushroom is to stimulate the immune system, promoting and supporting our body's innate ability to activate natural healing processes. This is why it is believed to have powerful anti-cancer properties and is able to stimulate the activity of immune cells such as macrophages and T lymphocytes, a particular group of lymphocytes that play a fundamental role in cell-mediated immunity.
N.b In vitro, the reishi extract appears to inhibit the proliferation of innumerable cancer cells and carries out a cytotoxic activity. Additionally, it appears to inhibit the growth of blood vessels that support the growth and development of tumors (angiogenesis). For these reasons, the Japanese & China government has recognized it as one of the official cancer treatments.
Always remember mushroom supplement are not all the same!!!!!!
Questions for Your Reishi Product
These are some common questions to ask when selecting a reishi mushroom product:
- Is it made from the mushroom?
- Is it an extract or Fruit body?
- Is it organic?
- Does it list measured amounts POLYSACCHARIDE ?
- Does it list measured amounts of triterpenes?
- Does it taste bitter?
- Does it list starch to show no fillers are added?
Get the Real Thing
At ZHONGKE since 1984, we want you to get the real thing so you can be confident that you’re able to obtain all the great benefits of reishi. We do this by measuring beta-glucans and triterpenes and starch. This ensures that the important active compounds are present and there are no starch-like fillers added.
Avoid Reishi with Mycelium!
This is the first and most important thing you should know.
Mushroom supplements made with mycelium can never be PREMIUM
Although a mushroom and its mycelium are made of similar tissues, there’s a huge difference. If it is mycelium, then it’s a sterile, lab-grown (usually in cheap plastic bags), vegetative part of the fungal organism.
It means it is grown on grains and is significantly less favorable and lacks in beta-glucans. Beta-glucans are the active, beneficial compound in medicinal mushrooms. Without this, the mushroom supplement is just trash.
So before you buy, check the labels. Even if the front label says “mushrooms,” you need to look at the Supplement Facts panel.
For example, it should say “Reishi mushroom” and not “Reishi mushroom mycelium”. You have to be careful because some companies do not source their product from actual mushrooms, but from mycelium instead.
Medicinal compounds must be stated on the label
The compounds found in mushrooms are what makes them potent. Aside from the polysaccharide, they also have triterpenoid compounds and active organic germanium.
These compounds should be listed and quantified. The higher the number, the better.
But don’t be fooled by high polysaccharide numbers if the company is vague in indicating the “active” compounds.
Polysaccharides can simply be starch, which is an alpha-glucan and a major component of grain or mycelium.
As a potential buyer, you have all the right to know what you are buying and how they are made. Knowing these facts will help you choose the best product for your health.
Treat these truths as a guide in choosing mushroom supplements to avoid being fooled.
Because in the name of money, there will always be companies out there that mislead customers about their products and their potency.
GIVE OUR GANODERMA A TRY WITH A special price if you buy more!!!
GANODERMA EXPERT SINCE 1984