First of all, it is determined that the broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is effective in the treatment of leukemia.
Let's dive into the subject!!!!
Next, let’s analyze the principle, why the broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is helpful for the treatment of leukemia!
Leukemia is known as a malignant tumor of the hematopoietic system.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the etiology and pathogenesis of leukemia are poisonous heat and blood injury, which invades the bone marrow, leading to Yin injury and blood loss.
Types of leukemiaAccording to the degree of differentiation of leukemia cells, it can be divided into acute leukemia and chronic leukemia; according to the type of proliferating cells, it can also be divided into three types: granulocytic, lymphocytic and monocytic. These three types are mainly manifested as infection, fever, anemia and bleeding .
Acute leukemia is clinically divided into two categories: acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) and acute non-lymphocytic leukemia (ANLL);
Acute lymphocytic leukemia is divided into:
- 1. Differential type of acute myeloid leukemia (M0)
- 2. Myelocytic leukemia undifferentiated type (M1)
- 3. Partially differentiated granulocytic leukemia (M2)
- 4. Promyelocytic type (M3)
- 5. Granule-monocyte type (M4)
- 6. Monocyte type (M5)
- 7. Erythroleukemia (M6)
- 8. Megakaryocyte type (M7)
Acute non-lymphocytic leukemia (ANLL) is further divided into: L1, L2 and L3. According to the immunological characteristics of cells, it is divided into T, B, pre-B, normal and undifferentiated.
Chronic leukemia can be divided into two categories: chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) according to cell types.
Panmyelogenous leukemia is a type of leukemia characterized by the simultaneous abnormal proliferation of three lines of bone marrow white blood cells, red blood cells and megakaryocytes. It is rare and often secondary to radiotherapy, chemotherapy and MDS.
Central nervous system leukemia, referred to as "white brain", is due to the infiltration of leukemia cells into the meninges or brain parenchyma, causing patients to show corresponding neurological and/or psychiatric symptoms.
- Hypoproliferative leukemia;
- Green tumor or granulocytic sarcoma
- Eosinophilic leukemia
- Basophilic Leukemia
- Mast cell (or tissue basophil) leukemia
- Adult T cell leukemia
- Non-Hodkin lymphoma cell leukemia
- Plasma cell leukemia
- Acute mixed cell leukemia
- Acute panmyelogenous leukemia
The main treatment for leukemia
At present, chemotherapy is the main way to treat leukemia (bone marrow transplantation is also possible, but the popular treatment is mainly radiotherapy and chemotherapy), which is also the treatment with a higher cure rate and the fastest development.
However, because chemotherapy usually kills tumor cells at the same time, it also kills normal cells in the human body. It usually produces great side effects, mainly as follows: Easily cause local tissue necrosis and thrombophlebitis
- Inhibit the hematopoietic system that destroys the bone marrow, resulting in the decrease of white blood cells and platelets, and greatly reducing the human immunity
- Severe damage to liver cells, leading to increased alanine aminotransferase, increased bilirubin, hepatomegaly, liver pain, jaundice and other symptoms, which can cause liver cirrhosis, blood coagulation disorders, etc.
- Some chemotherapeutics have toxic effects on the cardiovascular system, and severe heart failure can occur.
- Chemotherapy drugs that have toxic effects and adverse reactions on the respiratory system can cause acute chemical pneumonia and chronic pulmonary fibrosis, and even respiratory failure.
- Lead to proteinuria, oliguria, anuria, hematuria, etc. in the urinary system
- Certain drugs can even affect fertility and cause teratogenesis.
- Hair loss and skin reactions
- In chemotherapy, due to the toxic effects of the digestive system, side effects such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, diarrhea, oral mucosal ulcers, pharyngitis, etc.
Therefore, usually, many patients are afraid of chemotherapy and have a resistance to chemotherapy. What's more, some frail and sickly, especially the elderly, die because they cannot withstand the strong side effects and complications of chemotherapy.
So, is there a drug that reduces the side effects of chemotherapy, improves the function of the human body, and improves the living conditions of patients undergoing chemotherapy? The answer is yes. Ganoderma spore powder
The broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can be widely used in the treatment of leukemia, and could be useful in 3 different ways:
- Wall-broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can inhibit tumor cells, increase the number of white blood cells in the blood, and increase immunity. At the same time, it can also increase red blood cells, hemoglobin, reticulocytes, white blood cells and platelets, and promote the hematopoietic function of bone marrow.
- Wall-broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can regulate human body functions and improve human immunity; it can greatly reduce the side effects of chemotherapy, accelerate the recovery of the body functions damaged by chemotherapy, and improve the quality of life of patients.
- Wall-broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder has mild medicinal properties, has no toxic side effects after long-term consumption, will not increase the burden on various organs of the human body, and has no conflict with other drugs.
NB.However, at present, there are almost no methods and drugs that can completely eradicate leukemia. Generally speaking, if the life is extended by 5 years, even if it is cured clinically, the life extension can be regarded as a cure for 10 years. Therefore, timely medical treatment, treatment with traditional Chinese medicine, and adjuvant treatment of broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder are currently better treatments for leukemia, which can suppress the disease, restore the physical fitness and immunity of leukemia patients, extend life and improve the quality of life. .
However, why do some patients say that Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is very good, and some say it has no effect?
After our investigation, there are mainly the following reasons:
1. It is generally felt that taking Broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder has two characteristics: large dosage (maintain at about 10g per day) and persistence in taking it all year round. Patients undergoing chemotherapy basically started taking it before chemotherapy
2. I didn't feel good, basically I heard it was good, then I bought a few packs, and then gave up taking it without feeling anything. The wall-broken Ganoderma spore powder has a mild medicinal property, which fundamentally regulates the body's functions. It is unrealistic to expect to see the effects like western medicine. However, several patients insisted on taking it after learning about the situation, and good results also appeared.
3. There is another special and common situation, that is, the patient is taking fake Ganoderma lucidum spore powder. During the investigation, it was also found that the broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder purchased by many patients at high prices was fake, either impure or adulterated with other things. Not only wasted money, but also delayed the treatment time in vain, which is really not worth the gain.
So, how can I buy broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder at low price and good quality?
Have a look at our BROKEN SHELL GANODERMA LUCIDUM SPORE CAPSULE!