Diabetes is not terrible. The terrible ones are complications, such as cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease; nephropathy or renal failure; blurred vision or even blindness due to retinopathy; multiple peripheral neuritis and toe gangrene. In severe cases, it is life-threatening.
The most common cause of diabetes death is its chronic complications, and Reishi is very effective in improving diabetes complications
The truth about diabetes
Diabetes is a disease that seriously endangers human health after cancer and cardiovascular disease. Its onset is closely related to diet, genetics, environmental factors and immune system dysfunction .
The sugar in our diet is the body's energy source and should be used and absorbed by the body. But when sugar cannot be normally converted into energy for use by the human body, it stays in the blood. When the sugar in the blood is too high, it will be lost from the urine. At this time, when the urine sugar is high, the doctor diagnosed diabetes.
Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas . It is like a courier, only it can deliver the glucose in the blood to each household (that is, the cells of the various organs of the body), let them eat the sugar, and provide energy to the body, that is, to promote the decomposition of human cells, Utilize the sugar in the blood and convert it into fat or other nutrients to prevent the sugar in the blood from becoming too high and losing from the urine.
Therefore, insufficient insulin secretion is the root cause of diabetes , and the reasons for insufficient insulin secretion include: genetic factors, due to congenital inheritance, leading to insufficiency of insulin-secreting pancreatic β cells; virus infection, after virus infection, can lead to pancreatic β cells The function of secreting insulin is lost; autoimmune factors, due to autoimmune diseases, affect the secretion of insulin; in addition, it is also related to factors such as excessive glucagon secretion, obesity, mental stimulation, trauma, pregnancy, etc.
Insufficient insulin secretion is divided into two cases: absolute and relative deficiency:
Absolute insufficient insulin secretion:
Type I diabetes
People with insulin-dependent diabetes. Congenital heredity, pancreatic β-cell function is not perfect; or on the basis of genetic susceptibility, viral infection damages pancreatic β-cells, making insulin secretion absolutely insufficient, resulting in diabetes.
Relative insufficient insulin secretion:
Type 2 diabetes
On the basis of genetic susceptibility, although insulin secretion is normal, the cell activity of the organs that receive sugar decreases, and the cells are not sensitive, not receiving, or using the sugar sent by insulin; or the activity of pancreatic β cells decreases, The secretion of insulin is retarded, resulting in that although the secretion of insulin is normal or high, it cannot fully function as a normal metabolism, and relatively insufficient insulin occurs, which increases blood sugar and leads to diabetes.
The main clinical manifestations of diabetes include increased blood sugar, polydipsia, polyphagia, polyuria, weight loss, fatigue, and decreased resistance.
Diabetes has more serious complications such as coronary heart disease, blindness, and gangrene, and severe cases are life-threatening. The most common cause of death from diabetes is its chronic complications. 54.5% of people died of cardiovascular disease, 12.4% of people died of nephropathy, and 11.1% of people died of cerebrovascular disease.
Ganoderma has seven benefits for diabetes
- Ganoderma can increase efficiency and detoxify. Ganoderma lucidum should work synergistically with hypoglycemic drugs for most diabetic patients to enhance the efficacy and delay or reduce complications . In the case of good blood sugar control, the dose of hypoglycemic drugs can be reduced as appropriate to reduce adverse drug reactions. Ganoderma lucidum's hepatoprotective effect can also reduce or prevent liver damage from some oral hypoglycemic drugs.
- Ganoderma can protect pancreatic beta cells. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides can resist oxidation, eliminate the oxidative damage of free radicals to pancreatic β cells , protect pancreatic β cells, normalize insulin secretion, accelerate glucose metabolism, and promote the utilization of glucose by peripheral tissues and liver.
- Ganoderma can promote insulin secretion. Ganoderma lucidum is rich in trace element chromium, which is a cofactor of pancreatic β-cells. At the same time, a variety of human essential amino acids in Ganoderma lucidum can promote insulin secretion and promote blood sugar metabolism.
- Ganoderma can promote the utilization of blood sugar by the whole body cells. Ganoderma can increase the number and activity of pancreatic islet β cells and cells in tissues and organs, promote the normal secretion of insulin and the utilization of blood sugar by cells in the whole body.
- Ganoderma helps restore pancreas function. Ganoderma can repair and regenerate damaged pancreatic islet β cells, improve the blood circulation of the pancreas and pancreatic islets, and restore pancreatic function.
- Ganoderma can improve immune function. Diabetes is an autoimmune disease . Viral infection or chemical poisons can cause the destruction of pancreatic islet cells, causing autoimmune insulitis, and diabetes. Ganoderma can improve the immune function of patients and help prevent bacterial and viral infections that are prone to diabetes.
- Ganoderma effectively improves complications. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has obvious preventive effects on diabetic nephropathy, and can significantly reduce the glomerular pathology and urine protein content of diabetic nephropathy. This is related to the effect of Ganoderma lucidum which can regulate the level of immunoglobulin and eliminate free radicals on kidney tissue damage; the regulation of Ganoderma lucidum The effect of blood lipids can help reduce or delay the vascular pathology of diabetic patients under the influence of hyperglycemia and hyperlipidemia, and can effectively improve cardiovascular and cerebrovascular complications.
Still thinking about it???
Ganoderma is a top-grade medicinal material in traditional Chinese medicine, and it is also used as a condiment for people's diet. It has high nutritional value, is deeply loved by people, and has a certain health effect on people's health. But can ganoderma lucidum be eaten for diabetics? What are the effects if diabetic patients can eat Lingzhi?
Ganoderma lucidum contains a hypoglycemic nutrient, that is, Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides can help diabetic patients to enhance the activity of a variety of glycohydrolase enzymes in cells, promote the decomposition of carbohydrates in the body, and improve blood sugar to a certain extent.
In addition to the nutrients that reduce blood sugar, Ganoderma also contains other nutrients. It contains sterols, amino acids, peptides, triterpenoids, coumarin glycosides, oils, scented flower oil, alkaloids, nucleosides and other nutrients, which have certain health effects on people's bodies.
IS GANODERMA SUITABLE FOR ANYONE?????
Ganoderma is generally suitable for anyone, especially for people with palpitations, asthma, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, insomnia, asthma, indigestion, etc. In short, through the analysis of the above points, do you have a certain understanding of the nutritional value and taboos of Ganoderma lucidum? Eating some Ganoderma lucidum properly can help diabetic patients to promote the decomposition of carbohydrates in the body. In addition, Ganoderma lucidum also has the effects of replenishing qi, soothing the nerves, relieving cough and relieving asthma, so diabetic patients can take some Ganoderma lucidum to nourish their bodies.