Reishi Spore Oil >42%
3 bottles = 3 months treatment
- Certified organic
- World's highest concentration of Triterpenes ≥ 42%
- Used in clinical trial at the MSKCC in New York
- Immune system support
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Heart health support
- 40 soft gel
It takes 100% shell-broken Reishi spore powder as raw material. Using Super critical CO2 Extraction Technology, the extracted oil contains more than 42% effective Reishi Triterpenes which it shows to enhance the immunity and help to create more chance for recovery.
At present, the techniques for breaking Ganoderma spores include biological enzymolysis, chemical and physical methods. The most effective one that does not destroy the active ingredients of the spores is the ultra-low temperature physical wall breaking technology. Broken spore powder has stronger anti-cancer activity in vitro than unbroken spore powder. The main anti-cancer ingredients of Ganoderma lucidum spore powder are Ganoderma triterpenes, Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides, organic germanium, organic selenium, adenosine, peptides and so on.
Triterpenes are one of the primary beneficial compounds in reishi alongside beta glucans. Our reishi spore oil contains 42% triterpenes making the strongest on the market. This is the Diamond of our Range of Reishi Products, Our Reishi Spore oil helped thousands of people during their conventional treatments.
If you are experiencing discomforts caused by poor immune system or from complications caused by chronic pain , Zhongke Innovative Reishi Spore oil >42 % Triterpenes is considered to be the best Ganoderma (Reishi) Triterpene & Ganodermatriol product of choice by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the leading Chinese official health organisations (SFDA).
Our Reishi Spore oil >42 Triterpenes is been used for many years in Asia to help boost the immune system and help to quickly restore the (QI) energy of the Human body.
1. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide enhances the immune function of the body, has a significant and direct anti-cancer effect, can inhibit cancer growth and metastasis, and has two-way regulation of immunity and liver protection.
2. Triterpene ganoderic acid is mainly aimed at the specific cytotoxicity of cancer cells, directly poisoning cancer cells, preventing spreading.
3. Organic germanium can induce the human body to produce, activate the activity of NK cells and macrophages, participate in immune regulation, various alkaloids have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and terpenoids and quinones have the effects of regulating "Qi", removing blood stasis, calming nerves and replenishing "Qi"
4. Cooperate with surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy: promote postoperative recovery; improve the sensitivity and tolerance of patients to radiotherapy and chemotherapy, reduce leukopenia, loss of appetite, vomiting, hair loss and liver and kidney damage caused by radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
5. Unsaturated fatty acids: soften blood vessels, purify blood, and eliminate free radicals in cells.
6. Improve the quality of life of cancer patients (increase appetite, improve sleep, analgesia, etc.), prolong life, relieve pain, and prevent tumor recurrence and metastasis.
7. Long-term consumption of Ganoderma lucidum spore oil can lighten chloasma caused by stubborn freckles, ultraviolet sunburn, endocrine disorders and other factors. It has a good auxiliary and improving effect on skin redness, wrinkles, and sensitive physique. The skin is naturally shiny.
According to "2011 International Ganoderma Research Academic Conference", Ganoderma has a very wide range of pharmacological effects. Ganoderma lucidum has very rich pharmacological ingredients, among which the effective ingredients can be divided into ten categories, including Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides, Ganoderma lucidum polypeptides, triterpenes, 16 kinds of amino acids (including seven essential amino acids), protein, steroids, mannitol, aroma Glycinedin, alkaloids, organic acids (mainly containing fumaric acid), and trace elements Ge, P, Fe, Ca, Mn, Zn, etc. These effective ingredients make Ganoderma lucidum have a two-way regulating effect on the human body, which affects the cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, digestive, nerve, endocrine, respiratory, and sports systems. Many years of studies have proved that Ganoderma has the following properties : anti-aging; immune regulation; regulating blood pressure, blood lipids, blood sugar; protecting liver and detoxification; antitussive, expectorant, and anti-asthmatic; sedation; anti-hypoxia; anti-allergic; anti-radiation; anti-cancer.
We are leader in the world for the manufacturing of TCM supplements Since 1984, Our R&D department is a branch of the Chinese Academy of Science (CAS), and we proudly recognised as the first company to ever developed a Technological method of Extraction for the The Reishi spore oil more than 20 years ago. Our Reishi Spore oil is the Strongest Available on the Market & has been the only Spore oil used for a Clinical Trial (2019) at the MSKCC in NEW YORK.
- Reishi Mushroom Is One Of The Greatest Tonic Herbs Known To Mankind. It Possesses Over 800 Known Active Biomolecules. Reishi is a superior herb that may be taken for a long duration without side effects
- Reishi has been consumed since the dawn of Chinese civilization. Reishi stimulates the immune system, assisting in preventing secondary infections. antiviral properties are beneficial against cold sores, shingles, colds, flu, etc.
- An antioxidant that fights free radicals. Anti-inflammatory properties can help with autoimmune diseases. A natural antihistamine that helps with allergies. Continuous consumption of Reishi helps to support immune functioning of our whole-body system, supporting the immune system and helping to promote healthy blood circulation, digestion, metabolism, reducing fatigue, enhancing alertness, etc., in normal healthy individuals
- Reishi Spore Oil Softgel has been shown powerfully help support the immune system functions for individuals with weak immunity, and is a superb tonic for those who wish to promote their health, age slowly and preserve their youthfulness.
How Zhongke Reishi Spore oil >42% Triterpenes capsules might help:
- It enhances and helps regulate the immune and endocrine system, prevent tumors, improving the circulation and eliminating harmful free radicals.
- Inhibits DNA synthesis of the cancer cells, destroys the terminal enzyme activity of the tumor cells, promotes macrophages and regulates T and B lymphocytes, thus restraining the spread of cancer cells.
- It can also reduce the toxic and side effects and mitigate the pains during chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Enhances liver detoxification, thus improving liver function and stimulating the regeneration of liver cells.
- Helps with cancerous ascites, increases appetite and help relieve the pain of late stage cancer.
- It is especially effective with kidney diseases.
- May boost body’s natural self defence ability.
- May establish a stronger immune system.
- May Relieve all side-effects caused by conventional treatments, such as weakness, hair loss, and poor appetite.
- Helps regulate the cardio-circulatory system
- Support metabolism and respiratory system
- Regulates blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol maintain.
- Regulates the body Qi (internal energy), and make you feel stronger and healthier.
- People who underwent heart bypass surgery, and people who received organ transplants, should not take any Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) products unless you get your doctor’s permission.
- People with bleeding disorders or who take anticoagulants may need to avoid Reishi. Taking them together may increase the risk of bleeding or easy bruising.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor’s prescription medicine.
GTIN : 6921076000616
- Pure Space-Breeding Gnoderma Spore Triterpenese & Ganodermatriol is an exclusively patent product by the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- At room temperature, triterpene appears as a "transparent or translucent yellow liquid". The base substance has a mellow, nutty, slightly bitter taste. It also emits a slightly old, oily odor.
- It’s the final pure extracts produced by using the exclusive modified “Supercritical CO2Extraction Technology”.
- This process results in an extremely enriched Ganoderma Triterpene & Ganodermatriol from Ganoderma spore.
- The ingredient of Ganoderma Ganodermatriol is a newly scientifically find in the Pure Space-Breeding Ganoderma Spore extracts, which has been known as another effective ingredient of Reishi Spore in targeting the poor immune system.
- 1 soft gel equals to about 60 capsules of Ganoderma Lucidum Spore capsules.
- This may have remarkable impact on many physical discomforts related to poor immune systems according to scientists at Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Proven by Ministry of Health, the People’s Republic of China, as a healthy functional dietary supplement for improving Immune System.
- The China Authorized Patent Certification No.ZL991 23952.0.
0.5 g / per gel, 40 Soft Gels / per bottle
Health maintain: 1 gel per day
Mild discomforts: 2 gels per time, 2 times per day
Pains caused by poor Immune: 2 gels every 6 hours, 6 gels total per day
Take before meals for a better absorption.
- Store in cool and dry area, do not expose to sunlight.
- Check the end panel for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not use if seal is opened.
- Do not use if label is missing.
- Ganoderma Reishi Spore oil : Effects of Triterpene 42%
- Ganoderma lucidum: Potent Medicinal Mushroom with Numerous Health Benefits
- Anti-inflammatory: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17311233
- Ganoderma lucidum for As Treatment: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1534735414568721
- The Mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum Suppresses Breast-To-Lung : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24718855/
- Radio-protection: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21944902
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) in treatment: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1534735403259066
- Sleep and heart regulation: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22207209
1. Bojana B, Marin B, Zhang JS, et al. Ganoderma Lucidum and its pharmaceuticallyactive compounds. Biotech Ann Rev. 2007;13:265–301. [PubMed] 2. Jong SC, Birmingham JM. Medicinal benefits of the mushroom Ganoderma. Adv Appl Microbiol. 1992;37:101–134. [PubMed]