Red Reishi Mushroom
3 bottles = 3 months treatment
- Immune System Booster
- Energy Supplement
- Liver support
- Stress management
- Sleeping Aid
- Enhance Focus & Improve Memory
- 100 capsule
Zhongke Red Reishi (WHOLE FRUIT) capsule has quickly become one of the most famous and affordable Reishi supplement in Asia & the US. The Ancient Chinese Medicine claims Reishi is one of a few truly advanced health food that can enhance and improve human Health. It Has been used for thousands of years in Natural remedies.
- Decrease blood triglyceride and cholesterol levels,
- Regulate blood pressure and decrease platelet aggregation, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Thanks to its ability to stimulate the immune system, Ganoderma acts as a natural antihistamine and supports the body in fighting allergies and inflammation,v iral infections such as influenza and respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and asthma. Furthermore, ganoderma is extremely effective in:
- Inhibiting the activity of the herpes simplex virus. Another feature of this multi-beneficial mushroom is that it has a sedative and calming action and can therefore help
- promote sleep and relaxation, as well as improve memory and concentration. For these reasons it is also used in the treatment of cases of chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.
People who have undergone heart bypass surgery and people who have received organ transplants should not take any Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) products unless they have received a doctor's permission. People with bleeding disorders or taking blood thinners may need to avoid Reishi.
Taking them together can increase the risk of bleeding or bruising easily. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace the medicine prescribed by your doctor.
- 100% is super fine powder made of Ganoderma Lucidum Lingzhi Mushroom.
- The scientific name is Ganoderma Lucidum; also called “Reishi” in Japanese.
- Regarded as the “Herb of the Gods” or “Imperial Herb” in ancient China.
- It was, and is still, used as a tonic to restore internal energy “Qi”, extend life and increase a person’s youthful vigor and vitality.
- Considered to work at five key human organs: Heart, Lungs, Liver, Pancreas and Kidney.
- The earliest records in Chinese medical literature “Ben Cao Gang Mu” shows Lingzhi has had a wide range of effective and very positive applications.
- Polysaccharide is considered as one of the key ingredients of Lingzhi mushroom.
- For over a thousand years used as an alternative herb in China for relieving discomforts related to respiratory, circulatory, digestive, neural and endocrine systems etc.
- Today, in China, it is considered as an immune booster or balancer.
Specifications: 0.12mg/ per capsule, 100 capsules / per bottle
Health maintenance: 2-3 capsules per day
Mild discomforts: 3-5 capsules per time, 2-3 times per day
Severe discomforts: 5-6 capsules per time, 3-4 times per day.
Take before meals for a better absorption.
- Store in cool and dry area, do not expose to sunlight.
- Check the end panel for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not use if seal is opened.
- Do not use if label is missing.
- Ganoderma Reishi Spore oil : Effects of Triterpene 42%
- Ganoderma lucidum: Potent Medicinal Mushroom with Numerous Health Benefits
- Anti-inflammatory: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17311233
- Ganoderma lucidum for As Treatment: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1534735414568721
- The Mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum Suppresses Breast-To-Lung : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24718855/
- Radio-protection: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21944902
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) in treatment: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1534735403259066
- Sleep and heart regulation: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22207209
1. Bojana B, Marin B, Zhang JS, et al. Ganoderma Lucidum and its pharmaceuticallyactive compounds. Biotech Ann Rev. 2007;13:265–301. [PubMed] 2. Jong SC, Birmingham JM. Medicinal benefits of the mushroom Ganoderma. Adv Appl Microbiol. 1992;37:101–134. [PubMed]