Cordyceps Sinesis 3G Energy support
3 bottles = 3 months treatment
Zhongke Cordyceps 3G capsule selects the unique Cordyceps Sinensis (Latin name: Hirsutella hepiali Chen et Shen) which is recorded in the PRC medicine among 507 known cordyceps sinensis in the world.
Cordyceps is known as the "King of Nourishment" in China & Asia. The Cordyceps planted in Naqu represents the highest quality because it has the most suitable natural environment for Cordyceps growth, including unique sunlight, atmosphere, temperature and humidity conditions related to altitude. It’s Latin name is Hirsutella Hepiali Chen Et Shen. For achieving premium raw material, Zhongke has a company in Naqu, Tibet. Using patented cordyceps sinensis cultivation and extraction tech in certified GMP factory, Zhongke developed a product 12 times more concentrated than all other brand available on the market.
Zhongke uses modern technology called full cold chain technology to increase the concentration of Cordyceps essence, Cordyceps polysaccharide and Cordyceps adenosine to 12 times. Therefore, the nutrient content of each Cordyceps capsule is equivalent to 3 grams of pure natural wild Cordyceps, so it helps to meet the daily dosage standard
It has been shown by various scientific studies that, if taken constantly for a medium-long period (months / weeks), Cordyceps is of great help in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, decreased libido and infertility. make it a natural remedy particularly suitable for the emergency period we are experiencing due to the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
Cordyceps sinensis is indeed a powerful:
- Antiviral In the East, Cordyceps sinensis represents one of the main remedies for the treatment of infections of viral origin, especially those affecting the respiratory tract. In particular, one of its active ingredients, cordycepin, has been shown in various studies and clinical tests to be very effective in inhibiting the replication of viruses. From this test he was particularly active against:
- Influenza virus (H1N1 and H9N2),
- Herpes simplex,
- HIV-1 protease,
- Hepatitis B,
- Newcastle virus.
Immunomodulator: Cordyceps acts against viruses, fungi and bacteria also through an extraordinarily effective adaptogenic and immunomodulating action: if the activity of the immune system is excessive, it regulates it downwards, while if it is too low, it stimulates it. When Cordyceps is taken regularly, for example, for a bacterial or viral infection, it stimulates the defences of the IMMUNE SYSTEM exactly in the way necessary to respond to the source of stress and at the same time, lowers the levels of cytokines produced in response to the bacterium. Cytokines are inflammatory substances that the body emits in response to infections. When the immune system is not functioning properly, these cytokines are produced in excess, causing severe inflammation.
- Protective of the lungs: Cordyceps sinensis has shown a strong tropism towards the kidneys and lungs. This means that its intake can be very useful if you want to counteract a viral or bacterial infection, or any pathology that affects these two organs. Cordyceps has a strong action against the respiratory system:
- mucolytic (i.e. it dissolves phlegm),
- sedative of cough
- anti-inflammatory (especially for bronchi, lungs and kidneys),
- antipyretic (reduces fever).
Finally, it should be emphasized that Cordyceps is a mitochondrial adaptogen
Even today, traditional Chinese doctors use it for the treatment of the following conditions:
- respiratory diseases and infections;
- fever (increases sweating);
- breathing difficulties at high altitudes (altitude sickness);
- kidney diseases and infections;
- infertility, erectile dysfunction, low libido;
- fatigue and weakness due to stress, age, or disease;
- Tonic and energizing of the body and mind.
In India, among the traditional healers of Sikkim - a federated state enclosed in the Himalayan mountains on the border with Nepal and Tibet - Cordyceps is considered a remedy capable of promoting longevity, strength and endurance.
Cordyceps adenosine: enhance immunity and enhance vitality. The content of adenosine in Cordyceps sinensis is one of the main indexes to evaluate the internal quality of Cordyceps sinensis. It can improve blood circulation, prevent arrhythmia, inhibit the release of nerve conduction substances, and can enhance immunity and improve sleep.
Cordyceps polysaccharide: tonifying kidney and improving respiratory system. Cordyceps polysaccharide is composed of mannose, galactose, fucose and other components. It can activate macrophages, stimulate antibody production, improve human immune capacity and improve respiratory system. It has strong biological activity and wide indications. It has the functions of tonifying kidney, strengthening yang, benefiting essence, preventing aging and prolonging life.
Cordycepin: immune regulation. Cordycepin can induce the production of IL-1 and inhibit the production of IL-2, which indicates that cordycepin has a strong immunoregulatory function. Cordycepin can also promote T lymphocyte transformation.
Cordycepic acid: relieving cough and asthma, enhancing cardiopulmonary and renal function. The research shows that: it can promote human metabolism, improve microcirculation, as well as antitussive, expectorant, antiasthmatic effect. It can significantly enhance the activity of bronchial cilia, relax bronchial smooth muscle, and enhance adrenaline.
If you are experiencing discomforts caused by poor immune system or discomforts caused by chronic pain , Zhongke Cordyceps capsule is considered a strong support as noted by Chinese Academy of Sciences and the leading Chinese official health organization (SFDA).
Recent clinical research supports the anti-fatigue claims of Cordyceps Sinensis in TCM. Cordyceps CS-4 research shows that it can increase endurance and energy through more efficient enzyme activity of red blood cells while improving lung and kidney function. CS-4 mobilizes free fatty acids and beta-oxidation, thereby preserving glycogen usage during prolonged exercise. (Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 2001) In both animal and human studies, CS-4 has proved to support the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), showing its effectiveness as an antioxidant. (J. Zhu, 1999). In a human study, Cordyceps has proved to improve lactate energy metabolism within the cell. (Burke, Edmund 1998) It’s also been shown to improve oxygen utilization, blood flow and therefore help clear lactate. (Ko et. al, 2007, Zhu et. al, 1998) Supplementation has been shown to improve aerobic performance, showing improvements in maximal oxygen consumption and ventilatory threshold. (Chen et al., 2010)
How Zhongke Cordyceps (concentrate) capsules might help.
- Provides natural immune system support
- May help strengthening the body’s natural defence
- May help strenghtening the Lungs, Kidney, Breast, Liver, Stomach and Colon
- May help enhances athletes performance, and energy levels
- May help maintains coronary blood flow and microcirculation
- May help the prostate function.
- Male & Female fertility support.
- May helps support the respiratory system.
- May provide temporary relief from coughing.
- May help calm nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
ALWAYS REMEMBER that WILD CORDYCEPS costs more than $30.000 per KG and majority of the wild cordyceps nowadays contains heavy metals, parasites or harmful bacteria due to the lack of HIGH TECH extraction methods or effective filter treatments from the company manufacturer.
- People who underwent heart bypass surgery, and people who received organ transplants, should consult a doctor before using any herbal supplements
- People with bleeding disorders or who take anticoagulants may need to avoid Cordyceps. Taking them together may increase the risk of bleeding or easy bruising.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using this products
- Keep out of reach of children
Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor’s prescription medicine.
- 100% concentrated extracts made of natural Cordyceps using Super-Criticle CO2Tech by the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- This results in an extremely enriched function of Cordyceps Polysaccharides.
- Proven by Ministry of Health, the People’s Republic of China, as a dietary supplement to regulate respiratory, kidneys & immune system.
- Cordyceps mycelia were discovered over 3000 years ago in China, Qinghai & Tibet, as multi-functional fungi that is especially helpful to the respiratory, kidney and immune system.
- It is first cultured through biomedical engineering, and then refined scientifically to produce the natural components (polysaccharide, adenosine)
Specification: 0.23mg/ per capsule, 120 capsules / per bottle
Directions: Health maintenance: 2 capsules per day
Mild discomforts: 2 capsules per time, 2 times per day
Severe discomforts: 2 capsule per time, 3 times per day
- Store in cool and dry area, do not expose to sunlight.
- Check the end panel for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not use if seal is opened.
- Do not use if label is missing.
- Ganoderma Reishi Spore oil : Effects of Triterpene 42%
- Ganoderma lucidum: Potent Medicinal Mushroom with Numerous Health Benefits
- Anti-inflammatory: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17311233
- Ganoderma lucidum for As Treatment: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1534735414568721
- The Mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum Suppresses Breast-To-Lung : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24718855/
- Radio-protection: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21944902
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) in treatment: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1534735403259066
- Sleep and heart regulation: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22207209
1. Bojana B, Marin B, Zhang JS, et al. Ganoderma Lucidum and its pharmaceuticallyactive compounds. Biotech Ann Rev. 2007;13:265–301. [PubMed] 2. Jong SC, Birmingham JM. Medicinal benefits of the mushroom Ganoderma. Adv Appl Microbiol. 1992;37:101–134. [PubMed]